I care passionately about giving employees the opportunity to acquire the right skills. I believe that when employees have the right skills, they add the greatest possible value to their company.
I give leaders and HR managers advice on the skills employees will need to develop purposefully. Employees with the right skills deliver the best results.
I can help with:
- Defining the skills required for you or your employees to do your jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Advice on career planning.
- Guidance on options for competence development.
- Putting you in contact with an instructor who has the knowledge you need.
- Answering any questions you may have about the course you or your employees are currently attending.
- Call Tina on +45 4040 0605 or send her an email: [email protected]
Tina is the right place to start when you contact Promentum. She knows all of our instructors, courses and services, and she can point you in the right direction.
She graduated from Aarhus Business School and has gained experience at a variety of consultancy firms, focusing on advisory services and competence development.
She is cheerful and energetic, both at work and at home. Tina’s good mood rubs off on colleagues and clients alike. She is goal-oriented and organized by nature. Tina used to be an elite swimmer, but she now spends most of her spare time with her husband and their two daughters. They travel together throughout Denmark to the girls’ handball matches and swimming competitions.